AGENDA for Merchant Meeting
January 24, 2012
INTRODUCTION – Sheila Dugan PDIDA Chairman
Board Members – Steve Bamford – Council Members – Jason Bobst – Each Merchant – Visitors
Sheila Dugan – Recap 2011
- Board Reorganization
- Super Sundays – Small successes – change of day was suggested
- Hometown Holidays – Small but profitable – Ads – Stores staying OPEN – Flash Mob Shoppers
- Goals for 2012 – Bigger Events / Not necessarily More Events That will bring people downtown
*Meeting with Jason , Parks N Rec, PACA, Carousel to join in this mission
- Cleaner Downtown
- Targeting New Businesses for the Downtown
- More Marketing of the Downtown as well as Events
*All of this requires help – Please join in the efforts!
Susan Storb – Financials
- We have reduced administrative costs by more than 50%
- More Assessment revenues for Events and Marketing
- Timely Payments are important – there are still a couple of outstanding invoices for the coloring book
Andrew Monastra – Façade Loans and Assessment Payments
Cindy Brower – Events / Committees Formed
Motorcycles – Gospel Riders – April 28th looking for Rain date on 29th – A Sunday
Creating a yearly calendar of events – We need your ideas
John Armato – Communications
Monthly PDIDA Corner – both in the Mercury and On Line
Ben Moscia – Clean Up – Our Responsability
County Community Service People
What are your issues and concerns?
What are your suggestions going forward?
How would you like to get involved?