Oh, the weather outside may be frightful but there’s a full slate of holiday fun in downtown Pottstown today from 4-8 pm. These and similar activities will also be taking place next Friday and Saturday, December 14 & 15.
Check out the Pottstown Downtown Improvement Authority website here for all the details!
• SANTA’S VILLAGE is open with Santa, kids’ crafts, reindeer food-making & coloring contest. Location: 139 E. High Street (TANGO MARKETING)
• Photos with Santa ($7)
• Horse-drawn wagon/wagonette rides from 5-7 pm ($7)
• Story Time at The Babysitter’s Clubhouse (333 HIGH ST), every hour starting at 4:30 and last story at 7:30pm
• FREE Trolley Rides from 4:30-8PM
• DISCOUNTED BABYSITTING at The Babysitter’s Clubhouse at 133 E HIGH ST
Contact: The Sitter’s Clubhouse – by phone 610.326.7600 – by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• ROASTED CHESTNUTS AND MORE from Empire Hook & Ladder Fire Company (300 block of E. High Street.)
Come out for some good, old-fashioned family holiday fun!