The calendar below comes from the Pottstown Downtown Improvement District Authority (PDIDA) website.
It’s not hard to find plenty to do in Pottstown beginning this weekend and continuing throughout the holidays, from Sunday brunches to the Historic House Tour this Sunday afternoon to carriage rides, Shrek the musical, Van Gogh’s Secret Studio Shopping for kids, story time with elves, free baby-sitting, local choirs at Smith Plaza and SANTA!
Of course, there’s also a plethora of holiday shopping and dining opportunities, so come out and see what Pottstown has to offer!
DECEMBER 8 / SUNDAY
- 10am Brunch w/ Santa at Grumpy’s (137 E High Street) – Reservations are required – $7.00 – 610-323-1232
- 2pm – 7pm: Historic House Tours (start at The Elks Club for Tea) Tickets sold at PDIDA (17 N Hanover St)/ 610-323-5400 or Parks & Rec (100 E High Street) 610-970-6618
- 2pm – 7pm: Carriage Rides along High Street – $5 per person-TICKETS SOLD AT SMITH PLAZA
- 3pm: Steel River Playhouse – SHREK go to http://www.steelriver.org
- 5pm: Santa Arrives to Smith Plaza – Tree Lighting – Choirs and more!
DECEMBER 14 / SATURDAY
- 10am – 3pm: ARTFusion (254 High Street) Van Gogh’s Secret Studio Shopping for kids – get your raffle ticket first!
- 2pm -7pm: Photos with Santa at Smith Plaza / Carriage Rides along High Street
- 1pm: Tree Decoration Making and party at Red Cloud Kung Fu (3o7 E High Street)
- 2PM Tea w/ Mrs. Clause (Free) Sitter’s Clubhouse (355 E High Street)
- 2:30/3:30/4:30 & 5:30PM – Story Time With The Elves/Milkmen Lunch Co (255 E High Street)
- 5pm – Illusionists/Magician Kyle & Kelly will be entertaining at Smith Plaza
- 8pm: SHREK
- Be sure to BUY LOCAL – Get your raffle Tickets by calling: Sheila Dugan @ 610-323-5400 / 484-948-6061
DECEMBER 21 / SATURDAY
- 2pm, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm: Story Time with the Elves – Milkmen Lunch Co. (255 E High Street)
- 4pm – 6pm: Kyle & Kelly Illusionist / Magician at Smith Plaza
- 5pm– 7pm: Free Babysitting while you shop Sitter’s Clubhouse (355 E High Street) – Pizza & Drinks will be supplied for the kids!
- 8pm: Shrek
- Shopping – get your raffle ticket first!
- Choirs at Smith Plaza
DECEMBER 15th & 22nd / SUNDAY Holiday Brunches 10am to 1pm
- Lily’s Grill: 115 E High Street
- Juan Carlos 235 E High Street
- Grumpy’s 137 E High Street
- Live Music – come out and enjoy brunches during the holidays with your family & friends!
- BUY LOCAL RAFFLE SALE STARTS NOVEMBER 30th –
- Buy a raffle ($25) – Spend $100 more in the Downtown & Buy Local Shops
- Return Raffle w/ Receipts to 17 N Hanover St BEFORE MIDNIGHT DEC 21st and get a chance to win $1,000 / $500.00!!!
- Only 200 Raffles will be sold!
- WHITE RIBBON SALE STARTS NOVEMBER 15th & ENDS DEC 5th – Purchase your white ribbon and send a loved one your message
- $5 per ribbon. These will decorate our community tree and be displayed throughout the holidays.
- Fill in your message and we will do the rest.
- Ribbons are on sale now at Twice as Nice. Memories n More, Cole’s Tobacco & Grumpy’s.
- You can remember a loved one, wish your friends and family well or just be a part of your community with a holiday message!
- Call Sheila for more information 610-323-5400 or 484-948-6061.